Technology + Skills + Artistic touchThe Art Of Aesthetics is a complete, high-end dental laboratory that is committed to the highest quality, service, and technology. Quality is emphasized throughout every step of our production process.
Our ProductsWe specialize in the construction of crowns and bridges restorations for dentists in the United States and around the globe. We are dedicated to providing patient-specific crowns, cosmetic veneers, and CAD-CAM zirconia products that are trusted by dental practices worldwide.
Full Gold Crown
Porcelain Fused to Metal
Modeless Full Zirconia Crown (Fzc)
Digital ImpressionsWe support a Range of Digital Intraoral Scanners
To us, every crown, implant, or cosmetic veneer is an art, designed and constructed specifically with the patient and client in mind. Thus, The Art Of Aesthetics cosmetic high-end dental laboratory was born – we are the art, and we are the aesthetics in the dental restoration business.
The Art Of Aesthetics dental laboratory is a complete, high-end dental laboratory that is committed to the highest quality, service, and technology. Quality is emphasized throughout every step of our production process. Located just north of San Francisco CA in a beautiful wine country of Sonoma County, Santa Rosa CA.
The Best For the JobThe Art Of Aesthetics dental laboratory is owned by a small group of technicians with one mission in mind: to provide the best and the most affordable crowns and bridges to a selected few high-caliber doctors from around the country. Therefore, we don’t rush with your valuable cases. For this reason, we ask a few more days in the lab so that we can take the time to do the right job the first time. Every case is valuable to us, so please send us pictures, detailed & accurate instructions, and anything else that may help us do the job perfectly.
What Sets Us Apart?We are not an ordinary dental laboratory. We are a one-of-a-kind classic and modern cosmetic high-end dental laboratory servicing any location with our free shipping program. No matter how high technology is, no machine can replace our experienced and trained technicians. Most importantly, our goal is not to build the largest dental laboratory but the highest quality dental laboratory in the United States. We aim to maintain our dental laboratory under the strict control of our well-qualified dental technicians.
How do Our Crowns Fit Correctly?Our dental laboratory does not rely on machines alone. Even with our high technology CAD-CAM system, our technicians always add a handcrafted touch, even to machine-manufactured full-contoured zirconia crowns. In fact, this is the reason why our crowns fit correctly. We use the latest materials in our dental laboratory and will never cut costs using the second-best materials.
Shade MatchFor custom shades or hard shade matching, we will show you how to take shade pictures using your digital camera or smartphone while conveniently at the chairside of your patients. The last thing we want is for any patient-minded dentist not to be able to afford our services. Therefore, not only are our prices not only competitive, but also they are quite reasonable. Consequently, we believe we offer the best buy for our high-quality services.
- We placed 8 upper porcelain veneers on our patient. His goal was to whiten and align his upper teeth. Had a slight rotation on his upper right lateral incisor which he did not like. He also wanted to show more teeth when he smiled. The veneers done by The Art of Aesthetics accomplished all of the pre-treatment goals that we set out to accomplish. The patient could not be more pleased with the outcome. Thanks to the team at The Art of Aesthetics for your expertise and fine craftsmanship!!!!— Dr. Gary B - San Diego CA
- It’s been a pleasure working with your lab – the work is “always” just beautiful!! My patients and I appreciate and admire it. Thank you so much.— Dr. Leslie K - Bedminster NJ
- Your monolithic zirconia is prettier than any other lab I have used.— Dr. Brad B - Denver CO
- I also want to brag about a crown that I seated this morning. It matched so well. If the tissue wasn’t irritated, I don’t think even most doctors would be able to tell. I am enclosing a photo of it. Please show the lab person who made this crown this picture and thank them for such a talented piece of art. I love the crowns you send. I have very little adjustments and the color is usually great!— Dr. Brenda C - Longview Texas
- Here are pictures of 8 and 9 that we did last year in Feb. so you can see the beautiful incisal edge you did. Thanks.— Dr. Diane N - Santa Rosa CA
- I bonded in 19 units today … everything looked AWESOME, proximal contacts were PERFECT and the occlusion was good as well. [She] looks great and we are very very happy!! Thank you so much!— Dr. Thomas O - Thomasville Georgia
Latest from our BlogOur blog has some great content pieces related to dental laboratories industry. Make sure to check it out!
Skilled Cosmetic Ceramists
Best 10 Reasons To Visit Your Dentist Regularly
What Patients Need to Know About Their Dentist’s Dental Lab