The Art Of Aesthetics is an FGC dental laboratory located in Santa Rosa CA uses high noble (HN) gold as known to have superior characteristics, such as biocompatibility, malleability, durability, and shock absorbability, as further discussed below:
- Biocompatibility – Full Gold crown is known to have the best biocompatibility, as it provokes no allergic reactions from the human body. If your patients suffer from allergic reactions from products, then gold will be the best choice.
- Malleability – As gold is more malleable than other metals, it morphs and “seals” perfectly and protects foreign particles from getting inside of your teeth.
- Durability – Gold does not fracture easily due to malleable properties. The wear resistance is similar to natural teeth, evenly wearing out along with your natural teeth.
- Shock absorbability – Human teeth are designed to chew and bite over a lifetime. Due to its high flexibility and malleability, gold protects the opposing and adjacent restored teeth from further damage.
Precious High Noble (HN) Alloy Full Gold Crown
We only use high noble (precious metal) on our full gold crown, accompanied by a dental alloy certification (IDENTALLOY certificate) with formulations and content for transparency. You can simply order your next full gold crown from The Art Of Aesthetics FGC dental laboratory located in San Francisco CA North Bay, Santa Rosa CA. The indications are posterior single crowns and bridges and onlay or inlay (inlay/onlay) full gold restorations.
If you have a patient with many allergic reactions, then a full gold crown and bridge are the perfect solutions. Don’t settle or substitute with a lesser material when you can get this superior product from The Art Of Aesthetics is a high-quality FGC dental laboratory in Santa Rosa CA for longevity and health. If your patients don’t like the yellow gold appearance in their mouth, then we can request high noble white gold with a silvery appearance. It is an equally superior product.
With our advanced CAD-CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing) technology and highly trained and skilled technicians, our FGC will fit your model perfectly. The anatomy and aesthetics of our FGC crowns and bridges will surpass other dental laboratories in the United States.
If you think a full gold crown is old and ugly material, you may want to reconsider. Think through all the above benefits and choose what is best for your health. However, if you don’t mind showing beautiful yellow gold teeth, then you don’t need to think twice. Tell your dentist that you want FGC crowns and bridges for your molars (or posterior restorations), either yellow or white gold. Be sure to ask for high noble (HN) gold. Always ask to see the IDENTALLOY certificate, which should be marked with “HN.”
- Your monolithic zirconia is prettier than any other lab I have used.— Dr. Brad B - Denver CO
- I also want to brag about a crown that I seated this morning. It matched so well. If the tissue wasn’t irritated, I don’t think even most doctors would be able to tell. I am enclosing a photo of it. Please show the lab person who made this crown this picture and thank them for such a talented piece of art. I love the crowns you send. I have very little adjustments and the color is usually great!— Dr. Brenda C - Longview Texas
- The patient and I thank you for these excellent crowns #8,9!— Dr. Chris W ~ Santa Rosa CA